New tool for every one to try.

 Hello

This week we are asked to check out one of our classmates technological tools that they did some research on. 

What is this new tool?

The tool I looked into was Animaker. This tool is a fun way for corporations, Schools, and businesses to provide training, presentations, videos, GIFs, and so much more.  According to Myia,  "Animaker is a do-it-yourself web-based video AI-powered animation platform. Animaker is designed for beginners, professionals, and anyone else to be able to design videos in minutes. Videos can be either animated or live-action. Animaker offers several subscription plans, including a free version. Depending on the plan a user has, they have access to 1000’s of video templates, more than 25 video editing tools, and the world’s largest asset, the animation library." 

I have took this week to practice my skills in all of the potential things this site can provide. I made a very short video and I am excited to share it here:


My experience with this website I found it very user friendly and plenty of tutorials that will guide you to make things easy for beginners. However I believe for some the amount of things that can be done for the video can be overwhelming and a lot to process. I believe lots of  HR professionals, teachers, employers, students, and families can use Animaker to create fun and interactive vidoes/presentations. to increase participation in trainings, lectures, family nights, etc. . .
I would recommend people giving Animaker a try and see what you think. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning about technologies. (Kahoot Edition)

New Ideas and more questions.

Is this picture a copyright issue?